cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Display version of trxn OB08 or S_BCE_68000174 ... ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a Display version of trxn OB08 or S_BCE_68000174 ...

I need to give the display / view to some users.

OR how to give only display authorisation ??? OR is there any standard report on exchange rates ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can provide only display authorization with help of your Basis through T.Code SU53.

Seelct object S_TABU_DIS from T.code OB08.

Regards,

Rama Mohan Bangaru

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

I know the original request was to only provide display access to the Exchange Rates. I would like to add to this thread that client settings have an impact to the ability to edit this table in non-production system/clients. I just wanted to add to help someone in the future. My situation was having the ability to edit this in production without opening the system. So it is a different requirement, but it may help people in the future. Since having all of the authorizations in place and it still may not being acting the same based on the client that you are working in. So this is really to help in a productive mode.

• The solution for entering “Translation Rates” in production without opening the system/client is a combination of SAP Authorizations and client settings.
    • Once the client is set to “Production” in table T000 or tcode SCC4 it allows the ability to edit V_TCURR via transaction S_BCE_68000174 in conjunction with the authorization objects listed below.
    • Authorization object S_TABU_DIS & S_TABU_NAM with ACTIVITY 02 or 03 allows the ability to change or display the items.
      • With the added Table Authorization Group FC32 (shown in Figure 2)
    • The Client settings shown in Figure 3, are the added attribute that will allow editing the table in Production without opening the system/client.

Figure 1

Figure 2

Figure 3

harnish_shah
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Raymond,

This was indeed very helpful.

Thanks.

Harnish Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be done with the help of Basis. They need to provide access for 03 (display only) activity in PFCG transaction for transaction code OB08. But before that you need to take care this transaction (ob08) is in which Role and which group of users.Else it will be applicable for all.So if you have only one role/profile for this transaction but you want to restrict few users only for display, then you need to create a new role/profile for the group of users wh will have display only access , and you need to remove these users from the original role/profile if they belong to that role ,where you have change access as well.

Please consult your basis consultant and ask him which role is having ob08 access and if your required users are under that group or not.if not then insert this transaction to their role with 03 activity only.

cheers

Mukta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers.

Actualy I was create the new role for display exchange rate. And this role only OB08, the authorization object 'S_TABU_DIS' was set to 03(display only).

But when excute OB08, it's still can be maintain.

d_laber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any solution on this?

I have set s_tabu_dis to actvt 03 and dicbercls FC32.

In no role the user has, there is a change authorization for FC32.

Do I have to take all actvt 02 (from s_tabu_dis) from him?

What if they need it somewhere else?

Thanks you so much for any help!

Best regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this-

1. V_TCURR is table where exchange rate details are stored.

2. WIth the help of ABAPer make a zreport for same. He will ensure only view of table.

Regards,

Pranav

d_laber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, did it and works.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In standard verion there is no such provision for display of the transaction OB08. We need to take help of Authoization concept only,

regards,

satya