cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to process KSU5 and KO8G in the following month with the previous month cancelled?

mhit
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We plan to cancel the allocation (KSU5) and settlement process (KO8G), and then post it on the financial accounting (FI) side.Please let me know if you know the following.

1) Is it possible to process KSU5 and KO8G in the following month with the previous month cancelled?

(2) If the above cannot be done simply, is it possible to modify some parameters, etc.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reverse the allocation cycle and the settlement in period N and still run it without issues in period N+1.

Most important is to understand what you are doing and what the implications are. And for that you need to see a big picture and be aware of any dependencies that can be on top of a simple technical availability.

Regards,

Paulo

mhit
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer.
I appreciate it.

After identifying the secondary cost elements by allocation and settlement, I would like to make a journal entry against them (in order to generate a voucher in a separate FI account).

I was thinking that the procedure for putting in that counter journal entry would be to put in an add-on counter journal entry or to cancel the allocation and settlement.

Thank you very much.

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is impossible to do a journal entry with secondary cost elements.