Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspected stock posting to multiple storage location without batch

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of Usage Decision, I want to post the inspected stock to multiple storage location i.e., Rejected Stock to Scrap Storage Location, Qualified Stock to Unrestricted Use Storage Location.

Quick response will be appreciated.

Anandkumar KS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's the issue here? You have Storage location addition option in stock posting tab in QA11 right?

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response!!

In the same screen, we have options to change the storage locations for 'Unrestricted use', 'Blocked stock', 'New Material' and 'Reserves'.

After inspection, I qualify the stocks as 'Grade One', 'Grade two' and 'Scrap'. Here, I post the scrap in scrap field like this I want to post the Grade 1 and Grade 2 in two different storage locations viz., I export Grade 1 and sell Grade 2 inside country.

Here, I don't want Batch Determination.

Anandkumar KS

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Work with ABAP - Try Customer Exit

QEVA0001 : function module exit EXIT_SAPMQEVA_005

Thanks

DD

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The scrap line has no storage location since that stock is typically written off and scrap cost center is defined in configuration.

A possible alternative is to set up VMENGE08 and VMENGE09 with the same material movements you want to use.  You obviously aren't using the 553 movement type as that writes off the material.  That could give you two lines to use for your scraping.  I can't remember if these stock posting lines give you the storage location option or not and I don't have a sandbox available to test today.  If you need to post more then two grades in one inspection lot, you'll have to do the first two postings, save the UD, then come back in and do a second posting for the next two grades.

Read the configuration help file you'll find in confg for "Define Inventory Postings" under the QM config.

You can also change the displayed names of the stock posting lines.  That's explained in the config file as well.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

Do you want to post 'Grade 1' and 'Grade 2' in Unrestricted use?

If yes, you should be the knowing the quantities you want to pot against 'Grade 1' and 'Grade 2'. You can do partial stock posting for them.

Suppose you have a 100 qty. of material in Inspection Stock and you want to post 40 as Grade1 in SLoc A and 60 as Grade2 in SLoc B.

On the stock posting screen, first enter 40 in Unrestricted use and put SLoc as  A. SAVE

Then you enter 60 in Unrestricted use and put SLoc as B and SAVE again.

Best Regards,

Rahul