cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 8 is not fetching the mentioned amount for respective wage types from pay scale table

0 Kudos

I have cross checked the tables T510, T539J, T539A, T510W, and v_512w_d.

in T510 i have mentioned 20000 Rs for WT 1600, but in IT 0008 it comes 3200000

Any Experts wants to give some input, How to deal with it, Help me out please.

thanks,

Kishore

jimso101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kishore.29 This could be due to Indirect evaluation module. Could you please check the the evaluation module of WT1600 in T511.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

surajit_chanda2
Participant

Please put Schemas to be Exploded as '***",Calc Rule to be exploded "**" ,EE Subgroup Grouping for PCR *,Take the dump;Then control F & Put Your Wage type & Search to see if any PCR is associated with your Wage type;

surajit_chanda2
Participant

Further, To check the possibility of Schema,check RPDASC00,Fetch your Schema & then check for this Wage type,you can able to trace if any PCR is doing the same;

0 Kudos

In RPDASC00 i can check the schemas for PCR Rules.

But How can i check if there is any pcr working for my wage type!!

Thanks,

Kishore

0 Kudos

No hits found for 1600(wage type) coming up.

Surajit, i am using IDES server... is there any chance of having landscaping problem.. I dont know.. not for only this one.. but for other wage types also same thing happens.

surajit_chanda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

In that case I would suggest to follow Process Basic Data-WPBP-Processing in Payroll Log;You will get an idea what INVAL is in use over here;

Regards

Surajit

0 Kudos

Thank you for this input i am now understanding more, How this Schema processes.

Regards,

Kishore

surajit_chanda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Not Sure,what you are trying to do over here;

If you want to give 1600 in IT0008,instead of direct entry why you are going through that route;That table is for maintaining the limit only;

Also please check in Schema dump,if any PCR is realted with that Wage Type,which is multipying the output;

Regards

Surajit

0 Kudos

Hii, Surajit

I tried to indirectly valuated the amount for every wage types in IT 0008 And this is how system reacting.

i just copied the wage type from a model wage type and only change the Module & Variant.

Because of i haven't attached any PCR or schema till now to this wage type, is there any possibility there is already schema dump in system provided model wage type?