cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency between AFFW and RESB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I had a  problem with COGI when i am trying to clear COGI entry system gives me a following dump.

Error Analysis

Short text of error message :

Inconsistency of postprocessing records ('RSNUM' = 0001548557, 'RSPOS' = 0275 )

Diagnosis

An individual postprocessing records (table AFFW) references a postprocessing dependent requirement (Table RESB) that does not exist.

I found out there is a inconsistency between RESB and AFFW table (RESB & AFFW quantity is not same against the reservation number).

I applied some notes but i am unable to find out the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have implemented the SAP note 95307 & 407432 and I executed the report ZRMBF06 in test mode, that report describes the inconsistency. If i execute the report without test mode that cogi record is deleted from the database table.

I can clear individual record without any dump, but i am unable to clear summarized record it gives me dump.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented sap note 95307 & 407432 in test mode still i cannot clear the summarized records in cogi it is giving short dump,but i can clear the individual records without dump Please help.

Thanks,

Karthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

I checked the link and implemented the note 383141 after implementing the note i run the report ZINCON_REPROC but still facing the same issue.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please make sure that you are running the report for the component, not for the finished product.

BR
Caetano

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Run the reprot ZRMBF06 from SAP note 95307 - Deletion report for 'lost' reprocessing records

please run in Test mode first  system outputs a list of all the reprocessing records with the described inconsistency.

Also check SAP note 407432 - Deletion report for missing MDBP/BLPK entries

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the section "Inconsistent “Nproc” dependent requirement" of the following WIKI:

Inconsistencies for planning elements and display problems on transaction MD04 - ERP Manufacturing (...

BR
Caetano