cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRASR_DT dump when testing a sample HCM process

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an ABAP dump when I test the process BIRTH_OF_CHILD_10 via HRASR_DT and through portal. I have completed all the required configuration (SICF, Authorizations etc). The process check tool doesn't give any error for this process. I also checked to make sure proper authorizations (P_ASRCONT) are assigned.

After entering the employee number and initiator as HRASRD, I provided with the attachment and performed a CHECK to make sure there is no errors. However, when I hit the SEND button, it gives me the dump that a Badi has been implemented more than once. When I check, I only see one active implementation for this. Here are the details of the dump:

ABAP Program      CL_SCMG_CASE==================CP

Application Component  BC-SRV-CM

Call Program........."CL_HRASR00_PROCESS_UTILITIES==CP"

Function Module..... "HR_ASR_UPD_POBJ_AND_APPL_DATA"

* check how many implementations exist for an exit
     CALL METHOD cl_badi_flt_data_trans_and_db=>act_imps_per_flt_val
       EXPORTING
         runtime_call                  = seex_true
         exit_name                     = exit_name
       EXCEPTIONS
         singular_exit_multiply_active = 1
         no_active_implementation      = 2
         only_default_implementation   = 3
         OTHERS                        = 4.
     CASE sy-subrc.
       WHEN 0.
         act_imp_existing = seex_true.
       WHEN 1.
         RAISE single_exit_multiply_active.

The exit name is SCMG_INIT_STATUS_S. It shows three implementation attempts in the overview but only one implementation is active, the other two are inactive.

Has anyone else encountered this error? Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

María

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like your issue is with CASE Management. Did you configure it correctly for HCM P&F? It is trying to "read" the process object (POBJ) from CASE Mgmt. Check that and report back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for responding. Your articles on HCM P&F helped me a lot to make progress in configuring the processes in our system. Thanks a lot for sharing those informative article here for us.

Regarding the CASE management config, I completed the steps under the HR Administrative Services under Configuration of Forms/Processes > Process Configuration > Technical Settings > Set Up Process Object  (also referred to your configuration article and followed the SAP documentation.)

I have not created a Z version at all, so I have not done any configuration related to creating my own process group, ISR scenario etc.The client just wanted to see if we can use one of the sample forms itself.

When I got to SCASE screen, I entered the ASR_POBJ and got the INSTANCE folder, process, scenario and step search buttons on the left side of the screen. However, the moment I double click on the INSTANCE folder, I get the same dump I listed above. Also, I do not see the field to search PROCESS under process scenario. (I adjusted the entries for profile for case search and was able to fix this issue)

Is there anything I should check in SCASE_CUSTOMIZING transaction?

Thanks for your inputs.

María

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maria,

Thanks for the "thanks".

For CASE, I would just make sure everything lines up (ie. you have the right objects set up for storing HCM P&F info. There are also some OSS notes you might can check (not sure of your release level). Past that, I would check your security too. If you don't have correct authorization, you can't read/write to CASE either.

As for the "sample" forms....keep in mind they are NOT meant for production use. Most all are just examples of things to do either in configuration, backend services and/or forms. Many of them don't even work completely. (haha)  Make sure your client is aware of that....and also aware that with just a little work, you can build them processes to meet their needs.

Let me know what you find.

Chris

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Frequently+asked+questions+f or+Case+Customizing can check this process from ECC? and see if there are any authorization errors ierun transaction RPASR_TEST_PROCESS run su53 to see any missing authorization and also in create the case model POBJ_MODEL ourselves according to the documentation received from SAP. Try to find the Case model in tx. SCASE. RMS-ID: ASR_POBJ The following models should exist in your system: STEPOBJ_MODEL SCOBJ_MODEL POBJ_MODEL In the view SCMGV_CASETYPE entry for case type H_PO, H_SO and H_FO should be visible, compare with 000 client

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to execute any other process ?

is it giving only for this BIRTH_OF_CHILD_10 process ?

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Check with BASIS team for locale and time settings.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

I did not understand. Do you think the issue is due to the time zone settings? This server is located in the US and it is a very simple landscape.

Should I just ask to check the time settings of the server? Please clarify.