Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR_CENTRALPERSON_DELETE Fm

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am in SRM system. I wanted to delete one Central person by HR_CENTRALPERSON_DELETE

but input parameter is 8 characher -IV_personid

but my adr6 table has 10 characterof address - personal id

how i can delete this central person successfully from org structure

any help is appreciated.

br

muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The 'PersonNum' field (char 10) which are used in ADR* tables are different than 'PERNR' (numc 😎 used in HR .

PersonNum is used when you maintain address info for a SAP user id (SU01) , and this really doesn't associate

to an employee in HR. Therefore, you can't use this 'PersonNum' in HR functions like 'HR_DELETE_CENTRAL_PERSON'.

You could derive an HR pernr from 'PersonNum' through the fact that both are linked to a user-id (USR21 on the user id site if it has address maintained, and PA0105 / subtype '0001' on HR site), and use this pernr to pass to the above function.

However, I'm not sure why you want to delete central person from org as central person is essential on HR site (certain process would fail if a pernr (HR) doesn't have a Central person , e.g. payroll run).

Rgds.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ted/ priya

By mistake the user was deleted from su01 and again i wanted to integrate into org structure but in org structure CP still existing.

as you aware we integrate su01 users via users_gen tcode.

if i were deleted the cp then again i am trying to integrate the user in to organisation structure.

i assigned user to different org dept.

br

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

You can find the IV_PERSON_ID from relationship 209 between CP and P, from table HRP1001.

Regards,

Priya.