cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do auto reverse of the FI document after done MIGO

0 Kudos

Dear Exports,

I know the question is opposite to business..... after my discussion had with my client..... still he requires the same..

1. How to do auto reverse of the FI alone document after done MIGO
    1. He dont want to show the inventory report from FI side... but he can show the separate inventory report from MM

He wants Entries like this:

At the time of GR:   Inventory A/c - Dr

To GR/IR Clearing A/c-Cr

After doing this FI and MM documents is generated.... in which he need FI auto reverse entry alone for amount..

like ................... Consumption A/c - Dr

To Inventory A/c-Cr

Appreciate in advance for replies.

Best Regards

Dhana.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That does mean they do not want to cancel the goods receipt. GR/IR account is used for clearance between goods receipt and invoice. During goods receipt, you are crediting this account but do not debit this ..

The accounting entry that you want it will generate when you will consume this stock by using a consumption posting like movement type 201 or 543.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

It is not possible to auto reverse the entry. Instead you can directly post the entry by debiting to consumption and crediting to GR/IR a/c by maintaining account assignment category as F in the PO. Here you have to create a internal order and assign it to PO. Then when you create GR, the system will directly book to consumption instead of inventory a/c.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

Appreciate your answer.... but still it is not meeting my requirement....

i will have an idea please suggest how it works

I can go for Enhancement.....the process is iam thinking like this........

At the end of GR entry screen it should go to next entry screen and there i can directly book my exp to consumption a/c debit and credit to inventory GL (which is a new inventory GL is not having post auto tick and is having in Inventory group).

Similar Way for Goods Issue also.....

i hope it can reach my requirement.....

suggest further please

regards

dhananjayul.K

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjayulu,

You have to create to MM conditions in M/06 one is for inventory GL posting and another one is for consumption and also create account keys for the same. After that you have to add these 2 conditions in the MM pricing procedure M/08 with account keys. When you create a PO then you maintain the value for the conditions and when post GR the system will post additional 2 entries as per your requirement.

Moreover, what entry you expect for goods issue?

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no way to post goods receipt and goods issue in single transaction. You can use directly consumption entry by using account assignment category K in purchase order. Then.posting goods receipt. It will create accounting entry

Consumption account Dr.

GR/IR clearing account Cr.

If you want to call goods issue at the time goods receipt, then you need to call some BAPI to do the same ..

0 Kudos

Yes Mr. Dibyendu,

Iam also thinking like same.....

regards

dhana.k

0 Kudos

Sir,

I want inventory to be there in MM, where as i dont want to be there in FI

this is what their requirement.... in-terms of Receipt and Issue.

They can post separate consumption entry.....

regards

dhana.k

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no other option (at least in my knowledge). You need to call BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

for the goods issue during the goods receipt transaction.