Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create different Planned orders for a single material in BOM

aditya_niyogi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement whereby I need to have two different planned orders created for a single material in my BOM. Requirement is as follows - we have created custom fields in our BOM based on which we need different planned orders generated. So we have same material in the BOM at different line items, currently this is clubbed together in one planned order. We require generation of seperate planned orders for each material.

Hoping for a speedy reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

In my understanding the only possible way of creating different planned orders or with different

components would be possible through different production versions.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MTS scenario, If the requirement date for the material is same, then system will club the requirement and give the single plan order Only

If you have multiple operation, whivh will take a day time, then you can assign the one of the component to the other opeartion in routing and check the result

aditya_niyogi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ours is a MTO scenario - our basic requirement is to know if it is possible to create separate production orders based on item id(just an example) for the same materials(materials in two different lines) in a single BOM.

Thanks,

Aditya