cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign the G/L accounts to the financial statements?

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

When using the Balance Sheet China App, I found that the business hospitality expenses do not match the line items in the general ledger, but after checking, it is because the corresponding functional area of the accounts cannot be displayed in the income statement, but are in the unallocated accounts, and I would like to know how to reflect the functional scope of the accounts together in the income statement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In the configuration activity Define Financial Statement Versions (SSCUI: 102669), there are two buttons named Assign Accounts and Assign Functional Area. So accounts can be allocated in two ways: one is account assignment, and the other is assigning a functional area. How to assign can be chosen according to your business requirements, or both ways can be used.

However, it is worth noting that when both the functional area and the accounts are included, the balance will first be totaled to the specific functional area node, and then to the corresponding accounts node. And if you have migrated the financial statement versions to global hierarchies. So you need to edit in the app "Manage Global Hierarchies".

https://me.sap.com/notes/3417416

Hope the information could help you.

Best regards,

Lola

Answers (0)