cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I confirm which delivery cost of MIRO has done or not?

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

Please give me suggestion, how do I know which delivery cost has completed the Invoice Verification or not.

Thanks

Shoyeb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check through

1. MB5S : LIst of GR / IR Balance Report

2. Invoice is posted the purchase order histroy is updated check BZRE document type which is for palnned invoice.

Regards

Chandrajit Patil

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check it for freight vendor in report MIR5 or else check p.o history item wise

and report MB5S is also useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I would suggest you to use table EKBZ "History per Purchasing Document: Delivery Costs"

This table stores all the data related to delivery cost which we have mentioned in PO (i.e GR,MIRO etc)

Say in your PO for a line item you have 3 freight charges (FRA1,FRB1,FRC1)

So when you perform MIGO -> EKAB table will store those 3 freight charges along with the condition type with amount

Similarly when you perform MIRO for these costs it will create entries for those as well

So by entering the PO no and item no you can easily compare for which costs MIRO is pending

In EKBZ table use EBELN (Po no.) EBELP (Po item no ) and ZAEHK (Counter ) and find for which lines

VGABE =1 is there but VGABE =2 not there

{VGABE = 1 MIGO (I.e goods recept) 2 = MIRO (Invoice receipt) and KSCHL = Condition type (FRB1)}

Like this you can get the list of the Pending delivery cost for MIRO

Edited by: redriver on Jan 3, 2012 9:30 AM

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

I am going to create a abab report. I hope it will resolve my problem...

Thanks everybody for your valuable answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could suggest best way by checking Accounting document of Invoice.

Try ME2N --->selection parameters as (RECHNUNG) to find Open Invoices against purchase order.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

for planned delivery check your PO history tab and you will get details

for Unplanned open Invocie ( MIro) from po history tab and check your details tab in Miro header level or check your materiel and G/L Tab in Miro at bottom in Miro

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoice has Two types of delivery cost

1.Planned

2.Unplanned

1.For Planned delivery cost you can see via the PO history tab you can see the entry DCIR for planned delivery cost postings

2.Unplanned Delivery cost can be configured how posting should be done

a)Distribute to line item

b)Distribute to separate G?L account

Please refer below link for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a8/b9969d452b11d189430000e829fbbd/content.htm

regards,

Lalita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for transaction code MR11, you will get idea. for all Purchase orders and freighr condition type.

If individual Purchase order, go to P.O history under Item details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to go to mir4 to display invoice if invoice receipt had been done, and try to click on FI document and tell me all finance entry here, then I will analyze and tell you if delivery cost had been entered.