cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR qith zero value after SES approval

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had fresh SAP S/4 system and made all the fields of ML81N screen as optional to start with SES posting. However, when I created service PO and and I run t-code ML81N, I get error "

Customizing incorrectly maintained -SE729

"

I checked few blogs and all have different view about fixing something in T162V table. So, not sure what to do here?

And the real issue is I could create PO and create SES. Upon approving the SES, GR 101 gets created but it gets created with zero value. Can you please give some hint what needs to be checked here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello 0309_krupeshkothari

Check the notes:

1382685 - SE 729 Customizing incorrectly maintained

2747917 - How to resolve Message No. SE729

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

0 Kudos

Hello Dominik,

Yes, I confirm that aligning records in table T162V with the field sequence available in ML81N or ME23N has resolved the SE729 error.

However, I also have error that after approving the SES, when GR with movement type 101 gets created, it gets created with 0 amount; hence, no accounting document. Can you provide any clue here?

Rgds,

KK

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0309_krupeshkothari I'm glad the SE729 issue is solved. Let's keep with one question - one problem approach. Why don't you open another question about 0 value issue? Make sure to describe the scenario in details, illustrate it with screenshots.

0 Kudos

Hello Dominik, I believe both the issues were related. The situation was like this:

1. I had complete mismatch of field sequence in the table and on the transactional screens.

2. In the table there were too many extra fields also.

3. When the field mismatch was there and I created a service line PO, it was created with ordered value = 0, even though everything was so perfect in the PO with a service line. (The PO with zero value was noticed very late - while investigating the issue of GR with a zero value for the service line PO).

Solution:

1. I rearranged the table field sequence and made it similar to the field sequence on the transactional data. This was done for all 5 sets of the fields.

2. I deleted all the extra fields that I had in the table.

3. After correcting the table, when a new PO was created, it was created with a value and then when SES was done and approved, the system created GR with its actual approved value.

So, in conclusion table T162V field sequence for each set (0-4) was required to be the same as transactional screen field sequence.

Problem solved.

Thanks,

KK

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Thanks Taha. I have maintained the UOM at client level and I still get the error.

However, I also read in one of the thread that even if error is there, service procurement cycle can still be carried out. But in my case when I approve SES, GR with 101 gets created with zero value and hence no accounting document gets generated. I mainly want to solve this GR with zero value error.

Rgds,

KK