Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management Issue

deepa_khatri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In my project all the plants are defined as" Fund Centers " and with each Fund Center all the cost centers relating to particular plant are assigned in the derivative rule.

Derivative rules defined are as follows:-

GL-Fund Center-Here all the GL accounts are assigned to top node of fund Center.

GL account -Commitment item-Here GL account is assigned to relevant Commitment item.

Budget is assigned for combination of Fund center -commitment item.

My problem is if i dont want to post budget on any line for any fund center then how cope that situation.Because if budget is nt given for any commitment and fund center then while posting on cost center belongs to that particular fund center gives budget exceed message.

Any solution to escape this situation.

Thanks

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepa_khatri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 'i dont want to post budget on any line for any fund center'-could you clarify? You want to upload budget for some combination FC-CI and then for other do not trigger avc?

deepa_khatri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Yes i dont want to assign original budget for some fund center/Ceommitment Item combination.Since all my GL's are assigned to top node of fund center hierarchy it used to give budget exceed message.

Thanks

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if you want just switch off AVC for some CI then use tcode ABAD0. Here you specify logic loke if CI=1 then tolerance profile=NONE - it means that if CI=1 then avc not trigger

deepa_khatri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Alex

From ABAD0 which function i have to use?

Thanks

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, better go this way Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Budget Control System (BCS)-Availability Control-Settings for Availability Control Ledger-Define Derivation Strategy for Tolerance Profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you're on Former Budget then OF23