Message no: F4308

Waiting for immediate reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fawaz,

What items are you going to change in the tax code in FTXP?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a input tax code called st. several condition types and account keys are there for service tax, cess etc. Tax percentages has been assigned to respective account keys. Now we want service tax only . While deactivating other lines and when i save this error is coming.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fawaz,

I believe you are using TAXINJ or formula based procedure. Instead deactivate line, you can remove the tax rate for the accounts keys.

Regards,

Mukthar

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try deactivating the condition type by marking deletion indicator in FV12 and maintain the percentage through FV11. The same is also mentioned in the OSS note i mentioned earlier.

regards

Sanil Bhandari

PS: If your issue is resolved, please close the thread so that others can benefit from the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why i couldn't just erase tax percentage or deactivate lines in ftxp itself ?

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

As mentioned that you are probably using TAXINJ, which is a jurisdiction based tax procedure. In a tax code using jurisdiction code, it is a system design that you cannot change the percentage directly in FTXP, since it is time dependent. So you need to mark the same with a deletion indicator in FV12. This is a standard SAP behaviour and also mentioned in the OSS Note I mentioned as the root cause of the error message you encountered.

Hope I have been able to answer your query.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it. could you please help me to get Oss notes. Do i need to register  in websites ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer OSS Note 1700860 for the error

regards

Sanil Bhandari