cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTXP Error

jayanthmaydipalle
Participant
0 Kudos

I am getting an error while saving tax code, we are using TAXINJ, IN00 Jurisdiction

Error as follows, System error: Error in Routine  CHANGE_CONDITION_MULTIPLE A359TXJSO1

Please someone tell me the reason for this..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to create new tax codes for the same. You can change the rate but can't deactivate the condition record in the tax code.

jayanthmaydipalle
Participant
0 Kudos

I have not created any condition records. we are using TAXINJ Tax Procedure and for jurisdiction code we are using -IN00-India Federal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taxinj has already condition types assigned to it. For you case i believe you are trying to deactivate condition type JS01.

jayanthmaydipalle
Participant
0 Kudos

No , I have not deactivated any condition types, for education cess I have created additional two condition types JEC1 Setoff and JEC2 Inventory....

my doubt is for TAXINN we create condition records right, is it require  to create condition records for TAXINJ? and Iam maintaining JMO1 as 100%, JEC1 as 100% and JSO1 as 100% under FTXP for cst 2% in case of LST Different rates as applicable..Thats it

Former Member
0 Kudos

You dont need to create new condition record for TAXINJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check note n# 443433.

Do Reply

Regards

jayanthmaydipalle
Participant
0 Kudos

We are in developing system so entries are not there but while deactivating tax percentage it is showing above mentioned error,

Should I create more jurisdiction codes in order to create tax codes?

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is system design that tax code without tax jurisdiction are not allowed to change. If it is maintained then you can create it in a time dependent manner

I guess you have to create a new tax code only

Thanks
Nishu