cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM : 123 FM account assignment xxx/0 M 19B 2 cannot be posted in posting ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are facing the above  issue while saving the service entry .

The backgound of this issue.

• The PO was created before the FM area was activated: But i observed that last fiscal year the service entry was posted and GR got created with the fund management elements in the account assignment . But for the new fiscal year the service entry is not getting saved

Kindly guide us to solve this issue .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to provide supplementary account assignment for the documents which are still active, but were created before FM was implemented. Use FMCN, FMCT transactions for this.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli for quick response .

Do we have to execute this transaction ( i.e FMCN and FMCT ) everytime , we create a service entry . For example, the purchase order was created in the year  2010 and Fm was activated in the year 2011. and the service entry was created from the year  2011.

I observed that for 30.3.2012 , the service entry was saved without any issue .( Fiscal year year variant is V3)

They have not executed any t.code like FMCT and FMCN . But this year i.e from 1.4.2012 , they are not able to save the service entry

Kindly guide us on this

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to execute this for every document, which might still be used and which had no FM assignment.

Regards,

Eli

Answers (0)