cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Configuration without Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I am to maintaining GL's in FI configuration but system is throwing error because GL's are not created in configuration client (Golden Client).

Can any body suggest how we can convert this error to warning. so after configuration I can move this to test client where I will create all master data.

Regards,

Rupesh Kumar Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Tcode OBA5. There you give 1st two alphabets of the error messsage. Then in Msg field, give number.

But in OBA5, there are some errors which cannot be changed. So you try if you error can be changed in OBA5.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Could you clarify when or at what instance you are getting this error message as AM016 Please enter address number.

By any chance while creating a Customer master, if you have assigned a 'Next Payee' check the master data of that Next Payee whether or not the address is complete. That might help to get to the real issue (if any).

Tks Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh Kumar Singh

I can say one thing if you are configured every thing of FI then there won't be any error will through while creation of GL's. In SAP we can do changes but some of the standard those when we do changes it will give the "dummp" or ABAP program error. For better i suggest you, at first check the settings then also if you face the same error do the reply with the error message.

Thanks,

Damodarasai

Former Member
0 Kudos

where this error is get generated?

If your using ecc 6.0 and also document splitting functionality. You should require gl accounts for assigng item category.

GL accounts also required in automatic settings like OBYC and so on.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What configuration exactly you are talking about? Some FI configuration could not be done without creating relevant G/L accounts.

Regards,

Eli