cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export under NoBond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating Excise invoice for export under No BOnd, where the export is done on payment of duty and later the refund is claimed. I want the system to generate the accounting documents.

I am clicking on the utilization tab and place the cursor on NoBond.

but it is not creating the accounting documents after I save the document.

Please guide

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normal practise in the industry is, these invoices will be treated as export invoices withoutpayment of duty. Excise duty will be debited interactively through transaction code J1IH -> Other adjustments, so that you have a proof that ED is debited in the Excise registers. Alternatively, in some industries, for these sort of invoices, they create an excise invoice through other movements (OTHR) so that entry will get updated to the Excise Duty Payable account and will be paid in the month end or fortnightly.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your pricing procedure whether the excise conditions are statistical if they are statistical remove them.

and also check the tax on goods movements>>>>>india>>>>>business transactions for default excise groups and series groups

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

Actually I am also using the same pricing procedure for Export under BOND/LUT where the excise conditions are statistical.

In this case how will I do it?

Guide me.

Thanks & Regards

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as i know when you are paying the excise duties under no bond then they should not be statistical. Then you should have separate pricing procedure for EXPORT UNDER NO BOND

I think for this you also should have a separate sales doc type so that you can assign a new pricing procedure for that

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks.

Will try this option and get back to you.

regards

Kevin