Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude a particular PO type for an output type

Chaitanyat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a particular scenario where i need to exclude a particular PO Type for one of the output types. Here's the query in detail,

I have an output procedure created under which all the output types for the PO have been declared. Now for one of the output condition types, i need to exclude one particular PO type, i.e. for the PO type this particular output condition should never be triggered.

I understand there is a procedure to create condition records where by a particular condition type can be made default to the PO type. But is there a procedure to maintian the negative condition for the above. If so how can i achieve it.

There is a point i need to mention here, i don't have an option of creating another procedure.

Regards,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chaitanya,

For example you want to remove condition records for NB document type for Purchase Order then follow these steps to do the same.

Go to transaction NACE> Select EF Purchase Order>Condition Records(Push Button)>Select the Output type(by double clicking on it say MAIL for example)>Condition record> a pop up will come with Key Combination, select the key combination which you are using> go to change Mode-->Select and delete the line item. save it and come out of the transaction and then check.

regards,

Prashant Rathore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Remove the condition record for the PO type in MN05.

It solves ur problem.

Regards

Ramesh Ch