cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Configuration in webdynpro java for leave approval process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement where I need to minimize the clicks for the leave approval process for ex after selecting the leave case for an employee I want to complete the full process on approve and reject click rather than going to next page and clicking submit so my clicks are minimized.  I am not getting how to make the notes from approver field to be visible and enabled on the first page itself as its using fpm for the whole process can someone help me on hjow to approach with such change and is it possible.

Thank you

Regards,

Jaspreet Kaur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jaspreet ,

it is possible through POWL , BUT NOT SURE ABOUT IN JAVA which you are using by the way what is task number you are using for leave approval in swfvisu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malyadri

How can we check the task number.  I am totally new to this business package so not sure.

Thank you

Regards,

Jaspreet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaspeet,

As Mr.Jwala told you are in Java and in the approval screen i hope you are following the road-map so there would be lot of clicks .

In case if you are using the WD ABAP mass approval could be done with the help of POWL and also from UWL directly approver can either approve/reject a request.

Regards,

Mithun K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jaspreet ,

you can go to t-code SWFVISU  and check over there it will be 12300097 for java

but i dont think so in standard its possible for java u have to go for custom one for this....

and for abap  21500003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malyadri

How will getting the task number help.  Just trying to understand.

Thank you

Regards,

Jaspreet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jaspreet ,

as you are on java i.e., UWL ( universal work list ) the second task i.e for abap  21500003 you cannot get the screen in starting as per ur requirement  becoz in powl approval screen you can get that if u use that 21500003 for ur leave request in swfvisu and registering that task to uwl in portal...better you can with powl to reach ur requirement .