cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while doing the migo- 5000(Controlling Are))/12345544 CTR belong to business area ABCD not "EFGH"

Former Member
0 Kudos

He friends,

While doing MIGO my user geting this message for this i have already configurred in OKB9 with business area(2) as a mandotry opption..

and i have assign each business area wise cost center but still i am facing this problem..

Please suggest me for further process.

Ex:ABCD- 12345544

EFGH-12345321

Regards

Sai,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

I have maintain business area wise cost centers in the OKB9 setting with combination of cost element(PRD cost element acount). It vill effect at the time of any PRD(Price diffrent) Occurs,

So hear my doubt is why system throughing error, On which combination system checking Cost center & Business area.

Please suggest me further step..

Thanks in Advance..

Santosh

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Please check again as per provided by  "Narasimhulu":in case all assignment is correct Go to FS00

select GL account -- Go to edit cost element -- Go to Default assignment tab make sure there are no cost center assigned in the same.

Kindly also check the validation T.Code OB28 for the same

I hope your problem will solve

Regards

Raheem

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in OKB9 once again whether the Cost center assigned to BA is different to the GL Account you used.

Below is the example

1000300000BA (Tick)

2Business area is mandatory

Business Area     Cost center

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the business area assigned in valuation area and OKB9 is same or not if not make it same and also check in cost center master record

Thanks.

lakshmi_matta
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes this is problem with cost element, cost center assigned and business area where were used.

Please check these combination you may find out the solution.

Regards

Lakshmi