Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PO Creation with Excise Tax Code

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I am getting the following error while creating a PO (in sandbox) in MM.

No posting rules exist for account key

Message no. FF714

Diagnosis

No posting rules have been defined for the account key in the tax table in table T007B.

Procedure

Change the tax table, enter an account key already defined for the transaction in question or define the posting rules for a new account key in table T007B.

In sand box, I am making use of VS1(Condition Type JMOP)(10%), VS2(Condition Type JAOP)(2%), VS3(Condition Type JSOP)(1%) & JP5 Condition Type JVRD)(4%)Account keys with deductible nature in one tax code V8. In OB40 GLs are defined. Posting keys 40 & 50 are given. In GL master all tax types allowed * is also given. Also excise data is maintained in the vendor master.

I am not getting the above error if I make use of any other tax code with only one percentage and one condition type. I am getting the above error if make use of the above tax code V8 which is created for excise.

Inputs are hightly solicited.

Regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[No posting rules exist for account key|]

Alternatively, check the following notes which may help you

=> Note 27350 - Missing account key

=> Note 32828 - Termination with FF714 when posting with FB01

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Check that all account keys are there in OBCN or not. Also check T. code OB40 & double click on appropriate account key, give chart of account & under account key (click on posting key) & maintain Posting key 40 for debit & 50 for credit. Also make sure for any posting to be done that there is a posting key , and for that a posting rule is defined .

go to OBYC.,

Regards

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

All accounts are there in OBCN and GLs are defined in OB40. Any further inputs please?

Regds

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

For posting to be done there is a posting key and for that some posting rules have to be defined, I would recommend you to go again OBYC ,there you go to consignment account key, enter the posting rules and save it.

It should solve your issue now.

Regards