cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment installation authorisation object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the Bapi, BAPI_EQUI_INSTALL to install & dismentle the functional location through Z programe in background, but while processing this system checks the authoirsation of t code IE02 but here as a security policy we cant give IE02 authorisation user.

Hence this needs to be possible without giving the IE02 t code, so kindly gives the solution by which authorisation object this can be possible.

Thanks !

Vishal Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Authorization Object to achieve your requirement.

You may have to use below BADI to check the same. Check about this BADI in SE20.

INST_AUTHORITY_CHECK PM/CS Enhanced Authorization Checks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Replay awaiting...

baiju_kumar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

could you paste the screenshot what actually authorization error is coming and belongs to which authorization object?

Regards,

Baiju

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no error is coming while processing the BAPI, only thing is BAPI cannot changes the functional location of equipment, if IE02 authorisation is not given to user and i want to be process it whithout IE02 authorisation.

Thanks !

Vishal

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Might that BAPI will execute via IE02 only.If thats the case you can not bypass the authorization .

Please Check BADI --> EQUI_UPDATE

Br

Rakesh

Message was edited by: RAKESH MANE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

In this case i have already tried through relevent auth object and can able to bypass the IE02. In equipment master i can able to change the Location & WBS without giving the IE02 t code authorisation to user though BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE.

But same is not get through in BAPI_EQUI_INSTALL for functional location installation.

Regards,

Vishal