Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Replication from EC to S4HCloud: SAP_COM_0001 error

former_member133400
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on the Standard package for EC to S4HC Employee replication following JB1. While creating the Communication Arrangement for SAP_COM_0001, I am getting error below. Both JB1 and 1FD are both activated in system. Please suggest what Service is it getting Conflict with:

"The workforce integration to SAP Master Data Service is active. So this communication scenario cannot be used."

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Follow CS20210001459837

Marissa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I removed extensibility tag because it's not relevant with extensibility.

Best regards,

Marissa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marissa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create a customer case to address this issue.

Best regards,
Marissa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kanan,

Please remove all parameters and only maintain Full Transmission Start Date and Service Cost Level if needed.

Best Regards,
Owen

former_member133400
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Owen,

Thanks for your response. I did what you suggested but same error. Somewhere its getting conflict with the MasterData service in backend i guess.

Regards,

Kanan

Amith_Nair
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanan,

The issue is most likely because you have a duplicate Comm.Arrangement with the same scenario ID. If you can delete the duplicate Comm.Arrangement you're good to go.

Please see the KB article: https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/E/2844772

Thanks!

Amith Nair

kanan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

Thank you for your response. I rechecked it again and there is no Duplicate Comm Arrangement using this same Scenario ID.

I also rechecked from the Comm. Scenario tile to see which Comm Arrangements are using it. Nothing there too