cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Cost Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a cost center showing up twice in the standard hierarchy. Is there a way to delete one of the the duplicated cost center.

Please advise,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard Hierarchy Inconsistencies

Issue: one Cost Center is repeating in more than one node in Cost Center Standard Hierarchy.

Update from SAP Global support, the following was the email received:

in transaction KSH3 please run both the ambiguity and completeness check(Menu -> Extras -> Check and Help functions).

If you think that your standard hierarchy is inconsistent you can check that as following:

Run transaction Extras -> Hierarchy - Master data -> Test. The result shows you if there are in consistencies. If that is the case run also Extras -> Hierarchy - Master data -> Comparison.

Alternatively, you can run the report 'RKCORRH1' (TN SE38).

Run both the Hierarchy->Master data->test and the

Hierarchy->Master data->comparison.

As stated above inconsistency message showed after Test. Run the comparison and you get a similar message.

Once the above two are run, again when you go to test, the inconsistency disappears.

If it is successful, please assign points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Durga, the solution worked!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It helped us

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surprising! Check how many entries do you have for that cost center in table CSKS. Have you tried selecting the cost center and deleting it (using the delete (cylinder) icon) in T Code OKEON?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is only one entry for the cost center in the table CSKS. Also I tried using the delete icon but it gives me an error message "This function is not available for object type." I tried deleting the cost center using KS04 and recreating it using KS01. However, it recreates in both places.

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried Durga's suggestions above?