cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double price variance lines in accounting document

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my 101 accounting document, there exist double price variance lines(PRD),one with the actual amount of difference, the other with amount 0,I wonder how could this happen? I've checked in OBYC, nothing special.

By the way, material ledger is activated for the plant, and this issue is not found in all the other plants not activated. Also I found the price in Raw Materials Inventory(BSX) is wrong, don't know where it comes from.

Any thought on this? Your comments are much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl check note 532932 for posting logic with active material ledger.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can it be that an invoice was posted prior to the goods receipt, which causes that the receipt is valuated based on the invoice instead of the PO price?

0 Kudos

No, GR is posted earlier than Invoice.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain little more, what do you mean by "the price in Raw Materials Inventory(BSX) is wrong"

Please share the PO quantity, PO price, Material price control and Material price.

0 Kudos

The currency is USD, the standard price is 32.58, and the GR qty is 11592, so the total amount should be 377667.36, not 369,089.28. That's why I said "the price in Raw Materials Inventory(BSX) is wrong". After calculation its price is 31.84, not found anywhere in material master data.