cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete grouping from work center capacity not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The work center has capacity defined through Reference available capacity with grouping C4. We want to delete the ref.capacity and create the capacity at work center level.

When we delete the reference capacity a new grouping appears C3 and we can't delete it (gray cell).

C3 must to be deleted too but is not possible.

Any help is appreciate.

Thank you for your time!

Regards,Marius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution: previously to delete the grouping the intervals and shifts must be deleted. So, the grouping file will be available to be deleted.

Thanks, Marius 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If the capacity is a work center capacity, either it is used at a work center as a reference capacity or capacity requirements exist for the capacity. In this case, check the usage of the capacity using capacity leveling.

Therefore, you should ensure that there are no capacity requirements for this capacity.

BR
Caetano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For more information, please, read note 352485 section 4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Caetano,

But I'm able to delete the reference capacity and the grouping C4 that is attached to it without any error message. The issue is that after deletion a new grouping C3 appear and this can't be deleted (cell not active - gray zone).

I think at beginning this work center had defined the capacity through grouping C3 without any reference capacity and then it was overrated with the C4 when the reference capacity was assigned! 

Is something that I missing!

Thanks, Marius