Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deferred Tax for Non-Localized Countries/Regions - Croatia

lukalancic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a problems trying to configure Deferred Tax for our Non-Localized Country Croatia.

We followed the steps described in blog:

https://blogs.sap.com/2022/09/01/configuring-deferred-tax-for-non-localized-countries-regions/commen...

We configured first step - Deferred Tax Enablement as instructed and then scoped it but nothing changed in the system, when I assign Croatia to Country/Region Profile in Chart of accounts additional column for Deferred Tax is not appearing.

After that but we tried to configure next step Tax Adjustment Profile. We can`t create additional BC set for Tax Adjustment profile, the option "Use SAP Business Configuration Object" is grayed out. We created a BC set when following steps for Deferred Tax Enablement, but when tried to create additional BC set for Tax Adjustment this option was grayed out.

I can see the note in the regarding delivered deferred tax implementations

"SAP delivers deferred tax implementation for India, Croatia, Italy, France, and Mexico. You cannot create new BC Sets for these countries. "

But I can`t find any configuration setup or scope for deferred tax for Croatia and when I assign Croatia in Country/Region Profile in Chart of Accounts settings, nothing changes, Deferred Tax column is not appearing.

Could you explain what does it mean that SAP delivers deferred tax implementation for Croatia? How can we activate it?

Best regards,

Luka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)