Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default MIRO Item List Variant

former_member443713
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a new screen variant for MIRO via transaction OLMRLIST. I see that this new layout exists as a selection option in the MIRO transaction.

Here is my issue. I beleive standard SAP functionality says that once a layout is selected the next time you return to that transaction that will be the layout displayed. It will always retain the last layout chosen even if you log off in MIRO.

My layout no matter how many times I change it always reverts back to 7_6310 All information. I checked OSS for existing notes but did not see any.

Can someone confirm my understanding of this functionality?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should default the last one and it is doing in my system. But i have created using SHD0.

Try with SHD0 and see.

former_member443713
Participant
0 Kudos

SHD0 did not help either the same issue resulted. This will now allow me to report a product error as mine is not functioning properly. Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to change the order of particular column in standard All Information layout.How this can be achieved bySHD0 or OLMRLIST.

I am a functional consultant so advise me what needs to be done and who can do it( meaning an ABAPer?)

I tried creating one z variant by copying but dont know how to change the order of the column.

Also I am not sure on the imact of this as far as this config change is concern.

IS it cross client or client specific & does it have any other impacts which needs to be take care of or aware of

request you to advise in detail if possible

Thanks in advance

MB

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP standard, When you enter the application again (means when you go to MIRO), the system suggests the last display variant that you chose.

Check whether any Exit has been used in MIRO. Consult with your ABAPer regarding this issue.