cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company is in cleanup process; additional users not allowed [Message 131-373]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I have started a cleanup process on Beta-base (9.1SQL PL13) to clean over 9K items (OITM). There was no any transaction but many other MD and settings that is a cause to use cleanup assistent vs creating new database. System halted or something else while performing this action and as result B1 task- process was stopped with errror.  It is not such important as the consequences that i faced now.

After restarting B1 I can`t login into the system. System meets me with error message:

" Company is in cleanup process; additional users not allowed  [Message 131-373] "

I have found thread where server rebooting offered as a suggestion. But it didn`t help in my case too (in that thread also).

It looks like the cleanup process is ended. Select * OITM from MSS Studio returns with zero values on it

Please help to solve this issue cause so many settings and other master data was uploaded. Suggestion like restore from backup is not necessary because in that case I should run cleanup process again.. (it takes over 2 hrs and ends by B1 selfclosing)

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP note,

2288015 - Company is in cleanup process; additional users are not allowed

Thanks

Answers (0)