Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code logic in PO

former_member594288
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am creating a PO using PR through me21n it is auto populating company code, may i know from where it is picking company code.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Svetlana73
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello,

Since you selected a Plant in the PR/PO, hence the Company code is fetched from the config where the Plants and Company code assignment is customized in tcode OX18.

former_member594288
Participant
0 Kudos

svet Thanks for the response. You are correct but when i create a PO using ME57, company code is not auto populating. Any idea?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Svetlana73
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Check this note with a config suggested

3265515 - Create PO from ME57, PR details cannot be copied automatically - SAP for Me.

You can also try to get the Company code in your selection criteria, and deselect Company Code while saving a variant.

To default your company code, use your Variant or select your Plants.

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

The CoCd field might even be populated before you select the PR via the PO header "personal settings" or even a Parameter ID.

If not, then it can pick up the CoCd which the Plant is assigned to... but then take into account the organization model: 1 PO an have multiple different Plants assigned to different CoCds, so the document header CoCd is not so relevant (maybe for reporting, approval releases, etc...).

Regards,