Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Scenario : SAP_COM_0179 Cost Center Outbound Specifications

kyamanaka
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Exparts,

We created the communication Arrangement to specify the communication scenario: SAP_COM_0179 (Finance - Accounting Master Data Integration ) .
We use this to send cost center data, and the sending frequency is set to once a day.
However, if I create or change a cost center, a "differential outbound(outbound of new and changed cost centers only)" is performed each time it is created. (Confirmed by Message Monitoring for Integration Experts app)

I haven't set up this "differential outbound", so I don't want it to run, but is there a way to stop it?

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoreenReichel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot answer your question about how to stop this. But I had similar requirement from customer in Public Cloud beginning of this year. They wanted to extract the “Delta” cost centers (ie New, Changed or deleted records) to update an integrated 3rd party systems for Finance Master data. After discussion with SAP experts we learned:

1. Communication scenario SAP_COM_0179 only comes with one of the listed scope items which needs additional license.
  2. Communication scenario SAP_COM_0179 is outdated and will be replaced in the near future within these scope items.
  3. The strategic recommendation from SAP is using Master Data integration as BTP component. This should already work for your requirement regarding cost centers.

https://help.sap.com/docs/master-data-integration/sap-master-data-integration-prod/what-is-master-da...

Regards, Doreen 

kyamanaka
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Doreen Thank you for your reply. I understand the content. I think it would be better to set up MDI, but since the schedule is tight, I will first make adjustments to see if differential linkage can be ignored on the other side. Thank you, Kyosuke

Answers (0)