Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#COE#RFL01- How to setup DAS2 reporting

MounaAndre
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'd like to set up the DAS2 report parameters for French companies. There are a few things I don't quite understand.

1/ Do you have any documentation on the difference between the different activity keys?

Here is the list :

FR_WHT_DAS2_RFIDYYWT_S

FR_WHT_DAS2_V1_C

FR_WHT_DAS2_V1_S

FR_WHT_DAS2_V2_C

FR_WHT_DAS2_V2_S

FR_WHT_DAS2_V3_C

FR_WHT_DAS2_V3_S

GENC_MANAGE_WHT_ITEMS_C

GENC_MANAGE_WHT_ITEMS_S

2/ In the app run statutory report , I can not get the difference between the filter " Reporting entity name" when we choose a company code or Reporting entity France, What's the difference? We have access to the same information.

3/ Finally, when I try to add a new line for reporting year for the DAS2 report, I can't do it, and from memory it used to be possible. Are you experiencing the same type of problem?

Thank you in advance for your help. If you have any documentation on this subject, please send it to me so that I can better understand how to set up the DAS2 and how it works.

Best regards,

Mouna

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello mounanadre.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance" for this question, as Withholding Taxes are Objects related to Finance.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Eric_Yu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

remove tag 'SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing and Procurement'

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Batista
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi

Some information

1 – Refers to the activities that are allowed within the use as of/use until dates

Due to changes published by French authorities related with WHT declaration, these represents the declaration that is valid within the defined timeframes.

So, as of now the “v3” standard (S) and Correction (C) represent the WHT valid activities initiated in Y2022.

Set properties of the reporting activity:

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/4de200b26d5d42bbacae69c6bf6b9923/96a988020f794ef29640eace...

example for test system:

2- Definition of reporting entity and use cases

Commonly they are assigned to one company code, but other use cases are also feasible

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/4de200b26d5d42bbacae69c6bf6b9923/7779e48798d14bfea1a90487...

3 - For the manage withholding tax items refer to help.com and the described capabilities and required setup https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/4de200b26d5d42bbacae69c6bf6b9923/eead431f1b7c4260871dc96c...

Not sure if this is what you are referring to the possibilities to include/exclude items.

More information in Fiori library Fiori Library

Hope helps

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Answer from Sandra:

I don’t know why customer cannot find the app Manage WTH tax item

Here the same in Fiori Library

Maybe is the respective role missing. The fiori information contains the respective AP_MANAGER_xx role that is required. In case the role is assigned and app is not available, I suggest to open ticket in FI-AP-AP-Q1.

MounaAndre
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback.

I have the same documentation as you, which I consulted and in fact some information is missing:

1/ For the tax item management part, the app mentioned doesn't exist, I tried to launch the tax job but it doesn't work, I can modify the settings but out of curiosity what replaces the app "

In fact, the problem I'm having is that I can't create a new line with a new period for a new DAS2

Finally, the settings you explained to me, if I understand correctly I have to put :

FR_WHT_DAS2_V3_C and FR_WHT_DAS2_V3_S instead of FR_WHT_DAS2_V1_S and FR_WHT_DAS2_RFIDYYWT_S, with only dates in the valid from column and not useuntil (unless I want to block this version).

My question is, how can I find out what each activity key corresponds to and how did you get the information about the new version to be taken into account?

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions.

Best regards,

Mouna

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

sandra.batista2