cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claims and Reimbursements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team

I am seeing Medical claims with IT0582 and IT0589, please let me know where can i use medical reimbursement.

Need your suggestions.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

IT582 is for exemptions which is configured in V_T7INT9 and A9 views.

And IT589 I believe is for eligibility... when you maintain in it here, reflects in HINUACRP report.

Please check this way.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally all reimbursement allowances can be maintained in the IT 0582, according to the configuration of limit, tax code, etc. system will process for exemption.

IT 0589 also reimbursement, but here we maintain the allowance type which are carry-forward to the next year (like Telephone, meal coupons, medical, etc its depends on client policies). And we also maintain for some reimbursement like Telephone bills for the executives who are not eligiable for whole year reimbursement, when they engage in some marketing job then they can reimburse the bills otherwise no. in these case we cant maintain in the IT 0582 (for whole year).

i think you understand when and how to maintain IT 0582 & IT 0589.

Best Regards

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar

Medical Reimbursement can also be done thru infotype 589 and Infotype 0582, where the wagetype to be paid is customized in V_T7INA9 and V_T7INT9. There will be a tax code assigned to the wagetype, which will provide exemption from Income tax for such payment done, for a limit of Rs.15,000.

Both are maintained in V_T7INT9.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramana

As mentioned by SK on this

What is the difference or use or benefit in Using IT0589

I also saw FBP on documentation for IT589 and unable to understand further

Reg

Kumar

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar

the below mentioned link explains why infotype 0589 is used?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs64/helpdata/en/60/a65c7e98504c7aa36e680054fbbc9a/content.htm

Do let me know incase you have further queries.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana