Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ44 Exceeding budget unexpectedly

msdx1873
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello
I wonder if anyone can help?
I have my overhead keys set up correctly and now have no exempt cost elements from AVAC
In the configuration for transaction types for AVAC control, I have transaction type 05 as a warning (3) at 100%
However, I just tested this and ran an overhead posting in CJ44 for an actual posting near the available budget, and expected that when I ran CJ44 that I would indeed get a warning that I was exceeding the budget.
I received no message and the overhead posting of 15% from the WBS was posted, exceeding the budget.

Does anyone know why this may be the case? I thought transaction type 05 was controlling documents and that these would be included in the overhead run???
Many thanks in advance
Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

msdx1873
Explorer
0 Kudos

So now I've run RKACOR04, RKANBU01, CJEN and CJBN...CJ44 still allowing me to overspend the budget despite the configuration to give a warning on CO postings,

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, There may be many reasons:

1) Some program error / some AVAC notes might be wrongly implemented.

2) Some BADI's might be created for custom AVAC logic.

3) Some data inconsistencies may be there..(and the reasons may be many...).

There are bunch of SAP notes available for AVAC on PS. The best way is to create an incident to SAP with your config/master/transaction data (scenario)..SAP may check and find the actual reasons..

msdx1873
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tried CJBN now and still overhead exceeded..???

msdx1873
Explorer
0 Kudos

Even with a plan in CJ40 and budget in CJ32, CJ44 allows me to exceed the budget, despite the tolerance at 100% in the transaction type for controlling documents and to give a warning (1) on budget exceed ???

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can re-check budget profile, assignment of costing sheet to network. Also try with CJBN to rebuild AVAC data.

msdx1873
Explorer
0 Kudos

We're not plan, posting actual costs to a WBS with a budget.

msdx1873
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you using costing sheet to plan overhead cost? ..yes

msdx1873
Explorer
0 Kudos

Nothing untoward in AVAC analysis and can't use ++ as this will include all activity types, thanks for answering though

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, if you have testing setup, pls check the same scenario with TR.grp ++ instead of 05. Also check in tcode CJ31 with this WBS, Extras - Availability control - Analysis ( to view the checked values ).