cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN: SAP supplementary invoice for TAX

0 Kudos

Hi

In CIN, supplementary tax needs to be calculated. Invoice has been created for a customer as a registered dealer and tax has been calculated accordingly.Later on,the customer could not provide C form. So my client wants a solution where he can create a credit memo only for the extra VAT amount he needs to be charged.

I understand that one solution in standard SAP can be creating another condition type and allowing manual values but my client insists that he requires a solution without updation of manual values.

Kindly let me know if there is an already existing SAP suggested solution that can help us in creating a credit memo for extra VAT amount without entering manual values.

with thanks warm regards

L.Priyadarshini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard process to fulfil your requirement. In fact, Form Tracking itself is a functionality that is very primitive in SAP. Your requirement can be done through manual entry or you can create a condition as a % of your basic price (just like how you bill your variable freight charges as part of your invoice), so it will derive values from your basic price. Consult with your SD consultant.

Either way, it just cannot pick up the tax amount directly from the referred invoice and post. You still have to calculate it from the values.

Ravi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Thanks for your reply. But is there any workaround that can help us resolve it.

Warm Regards

Priyadarshini