cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change No & BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Gurus,

I am using change numbers for BOM. My requirement is while changing BOM system should ask the reason or some description where I can enter the reason. How this is possible?

Also User should not change the quantity is subcontracting Purchase order or in production order until it is changed in BOM.

Please guide me on this issues.

Mayur

Edited by: Mayur Phalak on Jan 25, 2009 12:47 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the Engg change number in Tcode : CC01 itself you will be maintaining the description for the change, which in turn is used to modify the BOM / Routing etc if the Change Management is active.

So if you want to know the description of the Change Number you can view the same in Tcode : CC03.

As required the BOM changes should not be allowed while creating the Sub-contract Order / Production order can be controlled either using the authorisation or Using User Exit in the transaction code : ME31L /ME32L and CO01 & CO02 where you can write the code in the exit to check the BOM qty with the Item reqd qty in the above transactions.

Hope this will help you.

regards

radhak mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the change master itself you can give the description what for this change has been made. By seeing this change master you can identify the reason for a change. In BOM you can't see this description.

System allows to change the qty in BOM and production order, by controlling the authorisation only you can control this. You shouldn't give authorisation to change the BOM and production order for users. Otherwise you can create a screen variant for BOM and production order and assign to the users except the core user.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

But user dont want to create multiple change master and want to use same for every changes.

Mayur