cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CF issue with Statutory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  When i run payroll monthly wise system is running payroll for that period perfectly.  But when i skip one period and run the live payroll in second period with total amount of 1st and 2nd period system is taking only PF Carryforward.

1. Earning side gross CF is not reflecting

2. PTAX cf not happening

3. Incometax for first month is 8210 for 70,000 sal emp and in 2nd month when i go for CF its 8960. If tha cal is correct may i know how sys is calculation please.

the below payslip is for 01.05.2012 as for 01.04.2012 its runnning perfectly with earnings and deduction but want to do live payroll on 01.05.2012 with carryforward figures.

vibin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibin

You can search the forum for config PCR of In42,43,44

Refer my blog.

http://scn.sap.com/people/manikanth.yakkala2/blog/2009/03/17/display-print-individual-retro-amounts-...

Hope this will help

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. I dont want to write pcr for indivudual wagetpe i just want the total gross amount caffyforward to nextmoth.

2. if you see my above payslip i can see PF cf in the same way i want PTAX cf so could you please tell me how to get so.

Regards

vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you run retro and you can see the Rt table and find out /ZP1 is generated or not?

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

/zp1 is not generated in rt table.

I have maintained in PE51 ded side. And is there any other side to be maintain apart from that table

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any support from expert

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibin,

1. If you want C/F , you have to do it on individual WTs . ( Plz refer Venkats' excellent blog)

2. Regd PTax - please check emp joining date, Date when emp Ptax flag is ticked, and statutory groupings.Check if it generated in April.

3. Regarding Income tax , you can run Individual months payroll and check log.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parma,

I have maintained ptax from DOJ i.e(1.5.2012) in IT 0588 and when i run payroll for May month ptax is deducting perfectly and when i skip 05 mth and run for 06 month with Carryforward i can get PF carryforward but not PTAX cf.

I have rechecked grouping and its assigned correctly, if i would have assigned wrongly i may not get ptax ded for 05 month na

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibin,

Can you plz share screenshots of It588 and RT for June'12.

Thanks & Regards,

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vibin,

System will never gives you Carry Forward Gross.

For this you need to configure IN41, 42 & 43 to get arrears in your payslip.

and PF will be shown as CF PF.

You need to copy the said PCR's to show in your Payslip.

all the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can any body help me in resolving my issue please

Regards

vibin