cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate total amount of different tax wise code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one issue related to display tax total in PLD.

For e.g. I have two tax code like

VAT15  = VAT 12.5 + VAT 2.5

or VAT 5 = VAT 4 + VAT 1.

It can view differently using add repetitive area and follow the steps which are given below link.

1. Create 1 text field and enter the number (Nota Fiscal Tax ID or Numerator)

Note : If you are calculating excise duty or service tax or Vat then you will be entering Nota fiscal Tax ID else you will be entering Numerator Number in the Text field you have created.

Let's Assume Field_001 (ex. Field_001 --> -90 or 6)

2. Create 1 database field, in that link the "Sales Tax Authorities Type" table and "Nota Fiscal Tax ID" or "Numerator"

let's assume Field_002

3. Create one Formula Field, In that Check whether the two fields are equal.

let's assume Field_003 contains formula (ie., Field_001==Field_002)

4. Create one Database field, In that link "A/R - tax Amount per Document" table and "Tax Amount" Column.

let's assume Field_004

5. Create one Formula Field, in that multiply two fields

let's assume Field_005 = Field_003 * Field_004.

6. Then in Repetitive area Footer, Create one formula field, and in that Sum that result.

Let's assume Filed_006 = COLSUM("Field_005")

Do the above said process to retrieve seperate tax amount values.

To print Tax rate :

In repetitive area footer, create one database field, and now choose A/R Invoice or corresponding table and Tax Rate column.

Let's Assume, that in repetitive area footer Field_101 has the above database table link.

Now, as per my previous reply Create one Text Field and enter "VAT" and then next to text field create Formula Field and Choose the Field_101 in the Formula column.

In End Of Report

Create Text fields seperately for BED, Cess, HSC, VAT, Excise Duty, Frieght, etc., And corresponding Formula fields which refers the values which you have calculated in Repetitive area footer (ie like Filed_006, you will have seperate calculated values in repetitive area footer fields). Select corresponding values to these formula fields and in Text field (Properties --> General --> Link To field, Link the formula field number which is corresponding to the Text field)

It will give me tax bifurcation but it cannot give total amount of each tax.

but how can i manage or view total tax amount as per bifurcation.

Plzz.. view below image to get more information.

For e.g.

If VAT 5 % =  50 rs.

then

how it shows

VAT 4% = 40

VAT 1% = 10

Thanks & Regards,

Nikunj Mehta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos