cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business area adjustment clearing account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see the line items created in Document Splitting for Business area adjustment Clearing Account

It is a Zero balance account and even though the Open item management and line item display properties are ticked in these GL master i am not able to see the Line items

Kindly guide!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check throughT.Code FAGLL03 -> Cleared Items

Regards

Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It gives me following error while displaying line items in FAGLL03:

Account 44002000, company code NMUJ is clearing account

Message no. MSITEM111

Diagnosis

You have stored account 44002000 in company code NMUJ as a clearing account. At the same time, you use line item management with this account.

System Response

Error message issued because line item display cannot read data for an account in a ledger if line items exist partially in the entry view together with clearing items for which there are no line items. In such cases, only the data with line items would be selected.

Procedure

Check the Customizing settings or account control. Change the settings so that only automatic postings without line items can be made to the account, or select a different account as the clearing account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to remove the Line item display tick for this GL and is not allowing me to do so and giving below message:

You are changing the line item display; see long text

Message no. FH021

Diagnosis

Documents that were posted to the account before the line item indicator for the account was changed are not changed automatically.

System Response

Documents posted before this point in time are not stored as line items in the corresponding transactions.

Procedure

When line item display is activated, use program RFSEPA01 to retroactively generate line items from the documents that have already been posted.

Before you start the program, the account must be locked for posting. When line item display is deactivated, any existing indexes may be deleted with program RFSEPA04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At FBL3N see the cleared items for the said GL Account.

And use the FS10N for the same GL Account to see the Debit Vs Credit values for your reference.

Regards

VG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope that you are cheking the report FAGLL03 for this G/L account as it shows the line items after splitting.

Regards,

Gaurav