cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Indicator: Current Stock Removal (System)

arunkumar147
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

While checking list of empty storage bins ( tcode - LS04), I found CR and CP field.

I Came to know that CR Means that the Storage bin is blocked for goods movement and Inventory because a stock removal is currently taking place and status will be set automatically by system.

I tried to Create TO by giving empty bin but after creating, the same bin will disappear from the list of empty bins as because quants are created.

Could anybody guide me when will these Current stock removal and Current stock placement blocking indicators status will set.
What Processes should we follow to make system to set up these indicators status?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello arunkumar147

The blocking indicator are set for a storage bin if the following settings are maintained in the storage type configuration:

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

arunkumar147
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik Tylczynski,
Thanks for your response.

I already checked the scenario by maintaining the Block upon stock removal and block upon stock placement fields for respective storage type. But after creating transfer order(used bin 01-16-87), I couldn't see CR block indicator as the bin is disappearing from the display empty storage bins list( Tcode-LS04).

I want the see the Bins with CR /CP block indicator in the Display empty storage bin list (Tcode-LS04).
Could you guide me what Process should i need to do for the same.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

arunkumar147 I don't think you can display CR/CP block indicators in the empty storage bin lists. The indicators are set while respectively stock placement or stock removal is being performed, then by definition respective bins are not empty.