cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Particular Storage Location to Storage Location Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Using T code MB1B, I want to block Transfer posting from Storage Location 2020 to Storage Location 2030 ONLY using movement type 313. All other transfer postings using that movement type are to be allowed. How can that be achieved ?

Thanks and Regards,

Areeb.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

313movemetn is used in two step S.loc to S.loc STO. AA ccording to my knowledge this movement is used for this purpose only. This movement is not used in any other transfer postings. Hence block this movement type it self. To acheive this can delete the movemet type in OMJJ, but not suggestable of deleting standard maovement type. Bset option is giving authorization. Go to SU22 ,select the object type M)MSEG_BWA for MB1B. In this deactivate the movement type and select the activity. Create role in PFCG and give this authorization object. Assign this role to user or multiple users in SU01 . Basically authorization is basis consultant's job. So take the help of him and get it done.The same process should for MIGO. Because transfer posting can be dine from MIGO also.Hope it works. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below link.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks.

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better way restrict the authorization for that particular movement type and storage location from user profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Patilmallinath. But how can I achieve that ? what are the steps ?

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better contact with your Basis team they may help you out.

Refer the below authorization objects that can be used.

M_MSEG_WWA Plant

M_MSEG_BWA Movement type

M_MSEG_LGO Storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this with Restricting the Authorization at movement type level for that specific plants for which you want to block that particular movement type.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhavi.n. can you please specify the steps to do that ?