cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing accounting document date should be Post goods issue date.

former_member816301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Billing accounting document date should be Post goods issue date.

Examples PGI date is 31/08/2022 Billing created date is 04/08/2022 in that case business want Accoutning document date should be 31/08/2022

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope, you are aware of difference between inventory posting date and revenue posting date and not sure, why you want to have the inventory posting date as revenue posting date. From Finance perspective, I would not go with this proposal.

Coming to your query, please note BKPF-BUDAT is filled with VBRK-FKDAT which is hardcoded. Not sure, even with modification, this can be achieved. You can try with EXIT_SAPLV60B_001

former_member816301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi Sir,

i am aware about inventory posting date and revenue posting date, this is business specific requirment.

In my case customer is fully paying in advance for delivery Qty but physically delivery happen at remote location and material getting dispatch, once vehicle move delivery Qty get confirm over phone.

Billing happen after 3 days once rates are finallised and update into SO and Invoice and posting.

Posting date is require as inventory postin date.

i have gone through Routine 11 VTFL which will post date as billing today.

but you have any standard way to achicev.

regards

sanjay jadhav

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sanju19222221

Check the following

1. Is there any settings done at VTFL (copy control) - Is routine 11 maintained for the field Data VBRK/VBRP for the combination of delivery type and Billing type?

2. Is there any user exit done - at RV60AFZC routine USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP

3. Is there any customer specific billing plan/calendar.

Regards,

Venkat

former_member816301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Sir,

I know the Routine - 11 maintian under VTFL Copy control for Delivery to Billing. In this case Billing Date will be todays date that will be fine but business is requesting to update Billing Accounting date = PGI Date.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you have to go for customization through above Exit I mentioned.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The below question answered earlier might be a good starting point:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/6748283/validation-for-vf01---billing-date.html

You may have to write a custom validation.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari