cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating an internal order from CRM System based on a "cost allocation flag" set in a campaign. Am new to this concept, could anyone help me in understanding the scenario of Internal order and let me know what are the importing parameters that need to be passed to this function module so that it successfully creates one internal order at ERP system?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you Ajay

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

CRM system can automatically create an IO in the R/3 system...THere are 2 options in CRM i.e. Single Object controlling or mass object controlling...In one case, each CRM billing posts to COPA and in another each CRM contract/order creates an IO in R/3 and then postings happen to that IO....

In case you need to use the func module, the parameters that you would need are Comp Code, Order Type, Profit Center, Business Area,, etc... The order type in Std SAP system is SAPS for CRM related purposes...

Regards

Ajay M

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the early reply. To clarify from the reply, do we need to pass only Comp Code, Order Type, Profit Center, Business Area as the importing parameters?

What is the relevanace of an internal order?As am new to this could you also clarify in a more simpler manner the difference between Single Object controlling or mass object controlling, or if you could provide me some links or documents for reference that might be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Single/Mass Object Controlling - In one case, each CRM order creates an IO in R/3... Any billing or any cost incurred thereafter on the contract, is collected on the IO... The IO is periodically settled to COPA or desired CO object

In another case, the CRM order does not create any IO... Billing from CRM directly hits COPA... This is used when costs incurred can not be clearly assigned to the CRM order...

If I give you a real life example of indian clients - BlueStar uses the design of one IO per CRM contract... Where as Eureka Forbes operates w/o IO for each CRM order

To create the IO, pass the parameters I mentioned.. System would pop up the error incase it is not sufficient

Regards

Ajay M