cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic assignment of value contracts in purchase orders

Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need a tip on how to automatically assign a value contract to an purchase order.

For the material exists

- one purchasing info record in which the monthly conditions are maintained

- one value contract per month ( agreed is the purchase of a material group in the value of x Euro per month)

- a source list that determines which contract and info record is to be used for the purchase order. Contracts has Fixed Status (Fixed) and are relevant to MRP (1).

The purchase requisition, when converted into a purchase order, gives the reference to an existing value contract. In the order itself this is not maintained then however automatically.

If I now enter the contract to be used, the system may even inform me that only one contract is valid for the time of delivery and that I may have selected the wrong one.

My question is whether I can set up somewhere that the purchase order automatically pulls the correct value contract.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards, Ulrike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junaidalam
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi 0020307372 - Automatic assignment is not possible the way you are looking for. SAP S/4HANA Cloud gives you option to select the right contract at the time of creation of the PR/PO.

Alternatively you can also Create the source list and mention the contract as fixed. Then in your PR select the Source determination option. Later you can process all the PR's using the app " Assign and Process purchase requisitions" to save time.

Hope this will help.

Junaid

Answers (0)