cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate Freight Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement from my client to automate Freight conditions for some of the freight hauliers.

As we don't maintain any access sequesnce for the freight conditions generally, how do we automate freight conditions to be determined in the POs.

I would appreciate your quick response on this.

Thanks in adv.

Shekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If u maintain Access sequence for frieght condition, it mean system search prices of Frieght in various conditions table. As per your reqirement it is not required to maintain Access sequence for Frieght condition.

If you want to freight conditons automatically determined in po, than go to Calculation Procedure by M/08 and copy FRA1 and create new Freight conditions and put indicator on manual / Required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply.

I am bit confused here. Whatever you explained is for making the condition type Mandatory in the schema. But, my question is how to populate the freight conditions automatically in the POs as we dont maintain any access sequesnce for Freight and hence the exact condions (Condition Records).

Kindly explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes as i have told you earlier "You can determine Frieght conditions automatically in the PO's if you dont maintain any access sequence or condition records for freight. by putting the Required and mendatory indicator in Calculation schema.

As u know when we assign Access sequence in a specfic condition type it will help you to determine valid price (suppose Frieght 1000) stored in Conditions record and condition table by..

Hope the thing is clear ..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii

As Raj said it can be done .

But on which value ,system should calculate the friehgt .

Or its want to be entered manually.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply,,you might have confused,i am referring only to freight price to get populated in the po auotmatically

regards

shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The answer is very simple. If you donot have access you cannot default condition records. You can think about some ABAP development

Regards

Antony