Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto UD base on 03 lot

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Can we do auto UD base on in process inspection lot. suppose if 03 lot accepted then 04 lot for related to same production order will be accepted as auto UD & vice versa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

AlbertSAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear A Singh,

thank you for the details provided.

There is no standard solution to your request.

However, my idea in the topic for a custom workaround:

- define the UD codes - used for 03 and 04 lots - in a way that is has follow-up actions

- behind UD follow-up actions you can assign custom function module(s), and even trigger them after commit

- it means you can trigger UD in the background - based on your predefined conditions

Hint: check the capabilities of BAPI BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION for creating the follow-up UD.

Have a nice day,

Albert

Read and follow the 'SAP Community Rules of Engagement' at

https://www.sap.com/community/about/rules-of-engagement.html

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogananda,

Thanks for your help. I need auto UD should happen for 04 lot based on 03 UD. If 03 is accepted then 04 should automatically accepted in background. If 03 is rejected then 04 UD is rejected automatically. Because we have lots of lot generate based on pallet GR. If 10 time GR done we will get 10 lot for same production order. So pallet by pallet we have lot so as 03 already process with RR and UD we don't need to do UD for 04.

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

aniket.gautam

Yes, you can do an automatic usage decision based on an in-process inspection lot in SAP PLM. The parameters for the automatic usage decision are defined in the Customizing application. In the QM plant settings, you define the time interval that must expire after an inspection lot is created and before an automatic usage decision can be made. This allows you to intervene manually in the automatic process1.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

aniket.gautam

Yes, you can do an automatic usage decision based on an in-process inspection lot in SAP PLM. The parameters for the automatic usage decision are defined in the Customizing application. In the QM plant settings, you define the time interval that must expire after an inspection lot is created and before an automatic usage decision can be made. This allows you to intervene manually in the automatic process1.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.