cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign Candidate object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to execute a BSP application of E-recruitment module and getting an error. I have to assign Candidate object to a user. Can anybody help me.

Regards,

Piyush.

ps: expect points for anything. )

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

USe the report RCF_CREATE_USER to create e-rec user.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharadha,

As told by you I have used this report and gave the same details as that of an existing user. It gave me a message "Candidate already exists" and now the its working fine. By the way this report is obsolete. Is there any other way?

But I have a problem here. I already have some users created (T code - SU01) and they have corresponding employees also (T code - HRUSER). Now how can i assign candidate to these users or employee? Or do I have to run this report for each users present in R/3?

Regards,

Piyush.

Ps: I am an EP consultant, so forgive me if I make any foolish statements. )

Also the 10 pointer is reserved for u.

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Have a look at this thread

Hope ur problem gets solved.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharadha,

Thanks for the reply. I have solved the "existing candidate" issue. What I was looking for was, another way of creating a candidate as RCF_CREATE_USER is obsolete.

Do you have any idea regarding that?

Regards,

Piyush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are on e-recruiting 3.0 then you can use report hr_sync_person. But to do this you have to have your employees set up in HR with their infotype 0,1,2,6,105 completed. In infotype 105 you have to have their su01 user and their email address for the report to work.

Hope that helps.

Tom

Answers (0)