cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset migration function code cannot be selected RAALTD01-Tcode AS91

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

this is the first time i migrate asset legacy data using the standard program RAALTD01  for transaction AS91 and batch input method.

I'm very familiar with LSMW. The mapping seems ok, but i have a weird message "function code cannot be selected".

When i execute in foreground, the assets master data are correctly populated, but once the takeover values should be populated, i have this message "function code cannont be selected"

Find enclosive my test file: i used different ways: blanking all takeover values using "/", filling them with amounts...etc but i still have the same error message.

I check the OSS note 550695 and i tried using an other laptop, in case the problem may be linked to the screens as the OSS note says.. but the problem still remain.

Help please.

Houda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.

This SAP message may be related to different subjects (not only asset master data):

I initial all my mapping in the LSMW step 5, checked my field with the file and initiate the field BWCNT to which i have assigned a constant "0001" that allows the LSMW to read  more than one transaction.

I also initiate assignment to BALTB in step 4 to  which allow to migrate transactions data (that i don't need).

Now my assets are correctly created and  a log file is created in SM35 when errors occur.

Houda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Houda , I have the same problem, in the field BDC_OKCODE assigning this me  /18, and there me the mistake appears mensionado before for you since I it can solve.  

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Houda,

Ok. Good for us too.

Thank you.

JPA

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Houda,

Check the text message if there's some more information o message code.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joâo Paulo,

Here it is the description of the message.

Thank you for your help.

Function code cannot be selected

Message no. 00255

Diagnosis

You entered an inactive function code.

You can trigger this by:

• inputting directly in the OK code field,
  • inputting the fastpath of an inactive menu function,
  • choosing an inactive function key, or even by
  • choosing ENTER, if ENTER has an inactive function.

In batch input, a function code is included in field BDC_OKCODE of the session, as long as this function code is not assigned to ENTER.

As well as activating function codes statically in the Menu Painter (Transaction SE41), they can also be deactivated dynamically using the EXCLUDING addition with statement SET PF-STATUS.