Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval on Mobile add-on

tony_matar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dears,

can we have the purchase request approval on SAP B1 mobile app. and can we see the purchase request with the details.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See SAP Note 2033227, "Approvals for Specific Document Types Are Not Working" describing the current limitations.

dcuellar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Friends,

Someone has already experimented with authorization procedures using queries, I am with the case that standard works.

Has anyone had any experience?

regards

former_member186605
Active Contributor

Dear Diego, please don't 'hijack' old threads, you won't get much attention/answer. Just create a new question. Regards, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

All purchase forms approval available on Sap b1. Same as sales module. you can approve all module approval from mobile app for android or iphone.

For that go to administration -> system initialization -> general settings -> BP tab and tick activate approval procedure and activate approval procedure in DI

Regards,

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan I saw your another post in which you suggests to make our own app for mobile for approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

Approval is standard function and applicable to all modules.

Develop own app just for Purchase module document creation.

Regards,

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would also like to know can approval of PR, PQ, PO be done from mobile or only Sales related approval are available on Mobile.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Approval procedure will work within standard B1.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan